reservations open until September 2018

GNV announces the opening of reservations until September 2018, from Monday, October 30, 2017.
The company will take advantage of this to launch a 30% discount for people purchasing a ticket before November 5, 2017.
Customers will also be able to choose the Presale option which allows you to book the ticket by paying 20% ​​of the total amount (taxes included) and to conclude the purchase procedure 30 days before the trip, by paying the remaining 80% via a travel agency. travel or GNV Customer Service.
As a reminder, GNV serves 6 national lines, including 5 active all year from and to Sicily, and 11 international lines from and to Tunisia, Morocco, Spain, France and Albania.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *